Welcome to Week 54!
Howdy! This week is all about podcast recommendations, in no particular order:
- Playmakers Podcast 🎮 - I’ve linked to Playmakers before and for good reason: it’s one of the best game development podcasts out there. Unique guests and a great host, every episode is a treat. One of my favourites is the interview with Bruce Harlick, where they compare and contrast table-top and free-to-play games. Playmakers is currently in its second season.
- Developing Leadership Podcast 🏗 - This is a brand-new podcast and currently has three episodes live. There is already a lot of great engineering leadership advice and insights being shared, starting with episode one.
- Product Hunt Radio 📻 - This podcast started in 2014, and has reinvented itself several times since. The most recent run was from 2018-2020, and one of my favourite episodes is the interview with Delane Parnell talking about his journey and most recent e-sports startup.
- Indie Hackers Podcast 🛠 - I have mentioned Indie Hackers before and their podcast is as excellent as the website. Their interviews are often insightful and inspirational. This is one of my favourites.
- The Strenuous Life 🥋 - I’ve previously shared a blog post by the host of this podcast, and he is a very prolific podcaster! This is one of his recent interview episodes that goes over how to get the most out of jiu-jitsu instructionals, the Australian MMA scene, and more.
Questions or comments? Suggestions? Let me know! Thanks for reading and see you next week!