Welcome to Week 46!
Happy Thursday! This week I got back to BJJ and health links, with a single programming one:
- A Masterclass on Making Any Submission Tighter and More Powerful - Rob Biernacki 🥋 - A technical breakdown about how to make your jiu-jitsu more efficient, and why.
- Zen Camp 2020: Unsweepable - Standing Sweep with Priit Mihkelson 🥋 - Footage from a training camp that goes into depth about standing sweeps. Priit covers how to perform them and how to defend them.
- Rhodiola Rosea 🪴 - This is a herb that is an adaptogen, and can help with dealing with the physiological affects of stress and lack of sleep.
- Spirulina 💊 - This is a blue-green algae with various health-promoting properties. It doesn’t taste very good, and definitely needs to be mixed into some sort of smoothie.
- Zmeya, a header-only C++11 binary serialization library designed for games and performance-critical applications ⚙️ - This library seems like it could be useful for various projects or even game engines. There is no deserialization/decoding cost, just memory map and start reading your data.
Questions or comments? Suggestions? Let me know! Thanks for reading and see you next week!