Welcome to Week 44!
Howdy! This week includes SoA and SOA. You’ll have to read on to find out the difference 😄:
- Making SoA Tolerable ⚙️ - Another article about data-oriented design. This one is much more specific about implementation, and helped further my understanding on the topic.
- The Zig Language 🏗 - I hadn’t heard of Zig until recently, and looks like a fun language to try out.
- Awesome CTO 📝 - Another list of resources for technical leaders. There is some overlap with previous lists I’ve linked to, but some new stuff too.
- Atlas: Our journey from a Python monolith to a managed platform 🏔 - Learn about some recent architecture changes at Dropbox. It’s always interesting to learn about how different tech companies approach things.
- Yet Another Roguelike Tutorial - Written in Python 3 and TCOD 🐍 - I found this via a gamejam I keep meaning to participate in, the 7 Day Roguelike Challenge. It looks like a fun tutorial to go through.
Questions or comments? Suggestions? Let me know! Thanks for reading and see you next week!