Welcome to Week 32!
Howdy! It’s that time of the week again. This week features content from this week to over a decade ago:
- Head and arm choke from mount (arm triangle) - Lachlan Giles 🥋 - The triangle choke is a powerful submission, and you can also do it with your arms instead of your legs. This video features a lot of details I’ve never seen before.
- When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Random Numbers 🍋 - A funny take on how to use mathematics and programming to turn the comments section into something useful 😄
- Entity Component System FAQ ⚙️ - Entity Component Systems are gaining popularity, and this serves as a good overview and hub to find more resources about them.
- Write-up on the dreaded anterior pelvic tilt or “why does my stomach protrude”, and how to fix it 💪 - Sitting all the time isn’t great for your health or your posture. Correcting your posture isn’t simple, but this post is a good place to start.
- My Liner Notes for Spore 👾 - Spore is still a very technically impressive game. It came out just over 12.5 years ago! Chris Hecker shares detailed notes about the various technology he built for it.
Questions or comments? Suggestions? Let me know! Thanks for reading and see you next week!